Minneapolis Registration Company
We are here to help?
You should register to collect and pay taxes wherever your company conducts business. In the U.S. that means registering in each state or territory. Internationally, that means registering with each country, with special rules for Canada, India, and Brazil. The places where you should register are known as nexus. If you're not sure whether your company has nexus in a specific country or a U.S. state or territory, speak to your tax professional.
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED
When you register your company, be prepared to share some information.
What your company does (also known as business activity)
* How much you expect to sell yearly
* If you will be selling to other businesses or to consumers
* If you will be using your company's legal name
* If your company has ever been acquired by another company
* Where you do business including physical locations, warehouses, and where you sell products or provide services
* Your company's ownership type, for example, sole proprietor, LLC, or profit corporation
* The names of the company's officers or owners